Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jamaica Update


I'm just back from 12 days in Jamaica and want to thank all of you who prayed for the teams that were serving there. It was an incredible time. I started out my trip with the Westwinds Youth Ministry team that was working at the CCCD in Montego Bay. We helped pour a concrete sidewalk and the students spent a lot of time getting to know the deaf kids too.

Later I joined the JCS team and spent the remainder of my time in Whitehouse, Jamaica. There we built a house for a family who lost their home in a fire. It was hard work and hot days but it was also an awesome moment to hand the keys over to Solomon and his wife. I'm proud of all the students and adults that joined Simply Missions on these work teams.

If you would like to read testimonies about the house build or see more pictures go to www.royalservants.blogspot.com.

No comments: