Friday, May 27, 2011

Practice Documents for Guatemala Mission Teams

It seems like every time I take teams to Guatemala there are always a lot of questions on the airplane about how to fill out the customs and immigration forms.  It's tough to try to help everyone at that time, but the good news is that it's not really that complicated, there are just a few terms that we don't use regularly like, "Surname".

So, in hopes of helping participants feel more prepared and comfortable with this paperwork, I thought I'd provide samples of the papers that team members will need to fill out on the airplane.  This way, if there are any questions I can help you ahead of time.

If you are headed to Guatemala on one of our mission teams this year, take a moment to review these documents and let me know if you have any questions.

Guatemala Customs Form

Guatemala Immigration Form


I hope this helps you feel more prepared for your upcoming trip!

No comments: