Thursday, September 11, 2008

At retreat!


I'm up at Grace Adventures Camp this week. I'm teaching for a Jr. High retreat for a Christian High School from Lansing. The camp is absolutely amazing. This is one of the best Christian camps I've ever seen. They have awesome facilities, great staff, and an incredible location. Last night we walked over to Silver Lake Sand Dunes (about 1/2 mile). The view is so amazing it's hard to believe you are still in Michigan. I think I forget about how beautiful this state is since I live in the middle, not on the lakeshore. These kids are having lots of fun and listening well. I've got a talk tonight and then one more Friday morning, and I'm praying that God would use the scriptures and stories I share to help shape the hearts of these kids. Please pray with me!

No comments: